In the movie Man of the House, Ronald Sharp (Tommy Lee Jones), a Texas Ranger, has to protect a bunch of UT cheerleaders who witnessed a crime. In this movie, he plays the classically stereotyped gun-toting, conservative cop from Texas. In the movie, he makes the girls cover up their backs, naval, cleavage, upper thighs, etc. If you've ever seen the movie, you'll know what I'm talking about when I say that it shows many Texas stereotypes. It shows big-haired blonde bimbos, how (at first) girls aren't good for anything but cheering on the football players, football is a huge deal, and Tommy Lee Jones shows these girls that they can have fun and be the UT cheerleaders that they love being and also be the key witnesses in the case.
View at 2:10
"Man of the House (2005/I) - Memorable quotes." The Internet Movie Database (IMDb). Web. 18 Feb. 2010.
No comments:
Post a Comment